Medical Associates Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine
2400 Lillian Way
Clinton, IA 52732
9:00am - 4:00pm Saturday and Sunday
Medical Associates Urgent Care Clinic provides the communities we serve with the finest quality, easily accessible medical services and care when needed.
•Walk-ins and new patients welcome, no appointment necessary
•Shorter wait times
•Most insurance plans accepted
•Required at time of visit: Insurance co-pay or $150 upfront office visit fee
*Additional charges may apply depending on services (i.e., lab, X-ray, sutures, supplies, etc.)
•Pediatric and adult services available
•Exemplary care by Medical Associates physicians and professionals
•Expanded occupational medicine services to area employers
Medical Associates Urgent Care Clinic treats patients for injuries and illnesses requiring immediate care (including but not limited to): minor injuries or illnesses, fever & flu-like symptoms, severe sore throat or cough, allergies, sinus infections, ear & eye irritations, rashes & skin irritations, bites, minor burns & sunburns, minor broken bones & fractures, sprains & strains, lacerations (that may require stitches), urinary tract infections, skin infections, mild to moderate breathing difficulties, pre-employment exams, and drug testing.
Medical Associates Urgent Care Clinic is available for urgent situations that require same-day treatment. If your condition is serious or life-threatening, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
Medical Associates Occupational Medicine Services provides area businesses with a new, comprehensive approach to employee health. Our philosophy is to assist employers in complying with government regulations, while improving the health and safety of employees and reducing employers' costs. Our goal is to make sure your healthy employees continue to be healthy and your mid to high risk employees seek early intervention services.
Our Occupational Medicine Services:
- Primary and Urgent Care: annual exams, routine illness and injury care, vaccines, specialist and hospital referrals, emergency response, and non-work related urgent care
- Prevention: assessing employee health risks, health information management and screenings, and risk reduction coaching
- Health Maintenance: blood-pressure checks, weight and stress management, fitness and nutrition coaching
- Disease and Lifestyle Management: asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), high blood pressure, low back pain, allergies, smoking cessation, obesity, depression and diabetes
- Occupational Health: first report of injury, employment physicals, drug screenings, hearing screening, breath alcohol testing, return to work evaluations, travel medicine, audiometric testing, OSHA 300 logs, respiratory fit testing, pulmonary function testing and fit for duty evaluations.
How Medical Associates Can Save Employers Money:
- Redirecting care from emergency departments
- Reducing utilization of specialty care and hospital care
- Reducing absenteeism and boosting productivity by improving the health of the overall employee population
- Using specific guidelines, our team will review your claims and assess your employee health risk data. We will measure and evaluate the number of individuals who are at the standard of care for chronic conditions. Overall, this results in reduced absences and savings on medications and cost of care.